Sunday, July 20, 2008

Introduction

Greetings:

My name is Ken, and welcome to my initial trial of blogging. I'm a 40-sumpthin' techie (BSEE with multiple decades of embedded software and networking experience) who is just getting into blogging. Blogging looked to be a fad, and I had little time for fads. Also, I had little I wanted to talk about. Now, I'm having some fun and wanted to see if anyone out there thought it to be fun as well.

I've been about improving myself since I was little, but rarely worried about my physical condition, as I have been in reasonably good shape my whole life, and have always been able to do the things I wanted to do (who wants to do push-ups or chin-ups anyway?). Now as I approach middle age (yeah, right), I'm looking to take better care of myself and push the limits of these old bones to see what I'm made of.

I've been keeping a log of my latest goings-on, and that will form the basis of the blog for now - it looks like I can back-date the posts, so I'll put them in chronologically and put the actual dates of the writings on the posts. I presently have only text, but hope to insert pictures from time to time.

==========

No comments: